Gosh I really am a terrible blogger lately! I actually had a busy weekend thanks to a surprise visit from my little sis and bestie (as they know how lonely I get in ol' East London). I have a few posts planned for this week though, and after yesterday's #bbloggers I am eager to post more frequently.
Anyway what I have been up to this week:
- Packages at work making Mondays more bearable- my fav perfume at the moment via Buypowa
- Utterly delicious Tuna Nicoise Salad from Pret, Shop salads never really impress me but this was so good!
- Pretty Pastel dresses in Primarny (I got the lilac)
- Nail Combo with my new favourite Missguided Jeans.
- THE SUN :) as much as I love the sun, last wed was the first time I have not been freezing! Lovely day
- Obviously called for a caramel-coffee Frap (free thanks to vouchers from the 'free latte' day)
- Loving some of the dresses in River Island at the moment, I want the stripy one for work and white one...well cause it's pretty! Please excuse the slightly stretched out pic second pic but what do guys think, yay or nay?
- Lunch date with Siobhan at Slug and Lettuce Richmond, next to the River in the sun with a Delicious Moroccon Chicken Salad and Rekorderlig =Ideal!
I also went to the Claudalie event for Glossybox subscribers with Laura this week so will post about that this week including the items I got. Almost tempted to do a video cause of how many 'haul' type posts I have planned but let's be honest I haven't got the guts to do an outfit post, let alone a video and do people even enjoy 'hauls' ...I know I do but I am very nosy!
Sorry went of on a little tangent there, Have a fab week all!