1. I keep the number one thing on my bucket list secret…however others include: Visit every continent, own an old school record player, travel down route 66 in a Cadillac etc.
2. I have had two surgeries in my life; both on my mouth (see 7). The first one they gave me the anaesthetic and told me to tell them a story about the painting on the ceiling…I told them about how the two butterflies were best friends but one flew too close to the sun and died (morbid 7 year old), they looked confused as to how I was still talking and not asleep so gassed me out.
3. I have been in love three times…with very different boys and very different relationships. Although they all had blue eyes.
4. There are four of us in my family. Older sister and brother and a younger sister.
5. I have five aunts (1 uncle). My mum was the middle child of 7.
6. I have seen McFly Perform six times. Despite them by no means them being my favourite band or artists they are the people I have seen life the most. It became a bit of tradition with me and my best friend.
7. I wore braces for seven years- from year 4 to year 10. I wore every type of brace there is, retainer, fixed, HEAD, gold brackets on my teeth. For at least 6 of these years I had no front teeth (this may explain 16).
8. Track eight on John Mayer’s Album ‘Continuum’ is my favourite song of all time along with Coldplay’s ‘Fix you’.
9. My mother was a foster career in her final years over the space of about 4 years we had nine different children come into our home usually for over a year. I miss each and every one.
10. When I was ten I starred in Les Miserables at the Palace Theatre playing Cosette.
11. I have had eleven different addresses. I am now a pro at packing and at one point refused to unpack for 3 years because I never felt settled enough.
12. When I was twelve I performed at the Royal Variety Show.
13. I hate the number thirteen (superstitious)...I am not a fan of odd numbers at all…when changing the volume on the TV it has to be an even number (or a multiple of 5)- Perhaps a little OCD
14. Born on the fourteenth.
15. I have been working/ earning since I was 8 years old (in theatre) but got my first ‘real life’ job at fifteen working in a garden centre selling ice cream, frozen food and cheese…I hate cheese.
16. I had my first kiss at sixteen (actually two days before I was 17)
17. My only ever broken bone happened at seventeen after I got locked out. I decided to climb over my shed like I usually did forgetting I was wearing heels…Jumped of the shed and broke my toe…Not wise.
18. At eighteen I moved to Bournemouth for University.
19. I lost my mum.
20. I didn’t really start wearing ‘proper’ make up till I was twenty. Before this age I never wore foundation. I wore white eye shadow, eyeliner and lipgloss. Uni introduced me to foundation and my flatmate Siobhan taught me the wanders of all things beauty.
21. When I was twenty-one I filmed some movie teasers with Tom Felton (Malfoy) and Ed Speelers (Eragon), for the majority I was in a bikini and very shy then at lunch time I wolfed down a steak sandwich and chips whilst Tom nibbled some chips. I felt fat. Whilst filming a woman also accidently drove her car over the cliff…she was OK though.
22. I don’t know about you, but I’m feeling twenty-two!!! Can you tell I’m struggling? *MUSICAL INTERLUDE*
23. I graduated from University with a 2.1 in BSc Psychology at twenty-three. After 5 years, 2 courses and far too many all-nighters. Also despite my extended time at uni I never actually failed anything.
24. Quick fire round Twenty-four 2+4 = 6. So: I hate talking on the phone, my friends/family know not to bother calling me; My favourite animal is a penguin or Meerkat; I am very quiet/shy to the point people have assumed I cannot speak English; I first got drunk on tequila after losing a bet at 19; My younger sister is more like my child; I can rock climb.
25. I am a football fan. I genuinely enjoy the game and have supported/followed Arsenal my whole twenty-five years of life. This year I go to my first (club) game since childhood and it is to see Barca FC…I feel a bit dirty about it.